Banawe SAGADA Baguio
3days 2nights Weekend GetAway
ETD Manila Every Thursday 8PM and ETA Manila Every Sunday 10PM
Book and buy reservation 3 weeks ahead of desired date
Round Trip Private Van Transfer with other guest
3 Full Days of Sagada Tour
Sumaging Caveguides and lamps
Service of the tour director
*LUMIANG BURIAL CAVE
*BOMOD-OK FALLS (big falls)
*BOKONG FALLS (small falls)
*KILTEPAN VIEW DECK
*ORANGE ORCHARD (SEASONAL)
*ECHO VALLEY (HANGING COFFINS)
*ST MARY’S CHURCH
*1000 PESO BILL RICE TERRACES BANAUE
*BANAUE FAMOUS VIEWDECKS
*HALSEMA HIGHWAY HIGHEST POINT
Day 0 Thursday
09.00pm: ETD from manila to banaue
Day 1 Friday
06.00am: ETA at banaue .Breakfast (own account) visit view deck
11.00nn : ETA SAGADA Lunch (own account)
02.00pm: Proceed to Sumaguing Cave for Cave Spelunking
05.30pm: Estimated time of return from Sumaging Cave ( back to the lodge for rest)
0630pm : Estimated time of return if the participant decides to do cave connection.
0700pm: Dinner and Rest (On pax own account)
Day 2 Saturday
05.30am: Wake-up call. Breakfast (own account)
06.00am: Proceed to Kiltepan for Sunrise Viewing. (Optional)
07.00am: Head back to Lodging.
07.30am: Breakfast (own account)
08.30am: Start of Bomod-Ok Falls Trek (Total of 4 hours, back and fort)
12.30am: Lunch at Rock Inn Farm (On pax own account)
01.30pm: Visit the Orange Orchard at Rock-Inn Farm.( orange season starts on oct)
03.00pm: Visit Sagada Weaving, Pottery, Lake Dannum( if the road condition is good)
04.00pm: St Mary’s Church and Echo Valley (where the hanging coffins are located).
Day 3 Sunday
07.00am Breakfast (own account). Check out.
08.00am: ETD from Sagada to Baguio
02.00pm: Late Lunch at Strawberry Farm (La Trinidad), (own account).
03.00pm: Visit Strawberry Farm to buy “Pasalubong”
03.30pm: ETD to Manila
09.30pm: Estimated Time Arrival to Makati.
*Cave Connection subject to 250Php per head
*ROCK INN ENTRANCE NOT INCLUDED
• Please Fill up the blanks below and email to [email protected] Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
• Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
• Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
• Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office EARLIEST POSSIBLE TO GET YOUR TARGET DATE
• deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
• Scan the deposit slip and email at [email protected]
• Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
• Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
• Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
• FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
• Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
• All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
• Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
• Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
EMAIL: [email protected]
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.